Saturday, 27 October 2012

Sandy strengthens, East Coast braces for possible 'superstorm'

READ IT: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/27/us/tropical-weather-sandy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

BANTER:

  • Josh Godwin Musuku
    I pray Sandy wipes out my home, mortgage is just too high. Then I will have an excuse.
  • Bruinman86Collapse
    Spoken like a true American!! Well played.....

    SharpTooth3Collapse
    All this hype from a storm named after a squirrel on SpongeBob...

    SANDY- YOU TROUBLE MAKER. LETS SEE IF YOUR AS NASTY AS THEY SAY YOU ARE.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

he's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pay

READ IT:
http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-pay-20120905/10

BANTER

nyclucky at 7:08 AM September 20, 2012
Sorry, but she just looks so miserable. I'm not surprised, really. Someone with such a small heart can't have much real wisdom to share. Pass.
vicvargaz at 8:06 AM September 19, 2012
It looks like she ate most of her inheritance. Wonder if her workers ever thought of slowly spit-roasting her to feed the entire staff for a month?
SHE WOULD BE TASTY ON FRESH KAISER AND PINT OF FOSTERS. OY.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Seal, Heidi Klum’s bodyguard stare daggers at each other in faceoff outside her Manhattan digs

READ:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/seal-heidi-klum-bodyguard-stare-daggers-faceoff-manhattan-digs-article-1.1152088?comment=true

BANTER

HORSEHEAD21 hour ago
Seal... dude... when your ex is screwing another guy, it hurts like
hell but to complain about it just makes you look pathetic!

1313 MOCKING BIRD LANE2 hours ago
Seal has that "How does my di_k taste" look on his face.
NICE.

Pauline Marois to become Quebec's 1st female premier

READ IT: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebecvotes2012/story/2012/09/03/quebec-election-night-results-2012.html

BANTER

M.J. Coldwell

Vive le Quebec the hell away from my wallet.

.

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783

BANTER

JOE L5 hours ago
I watched the convention for twenty minutes last night and
saw one Asian woman, and a bunch of old, white people. Sounds about right.
1 reply
+2

POETIC JUSTICE5 minutes ago
Was that the Asian lady who delivered the Chinese food for the hungry attendants?
DID ANYONE SEE UNCLE BEN?

John Travolta had six-year gay affair with me, California pilot Doug Gotterba alleges in report that actor's camp calls 'ridiculous'

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/john-travolta-six-year-gay-affair-california-pilot-doug-gotterba-alleges-report-actor-camp-calls-ridiculous-article-1.1147440?comment=true

BANTER

WALMART GREETER2 hours ago
And to think I raked and bagged 20 lawn bags of leaves to see the
double feature of Saturday Night Fever and
Grease in '77 for this guy... I don't know what's
more disturbing: the article or the knitted office carpet on his head...
WHAT, NO SEXUAL FAVOURS?? GET OUTTA HERE WALMART GREETER.