Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783

BANTER

JOE L5 hours ago
I watched the convention for twenty minutes last night and
saw one Asian woman, and a bunch of old, white people. Sounds about right.
1 reply
+2

POETIC JUSTICE5 minutes ago
Was that the Asian lady who delivered the Chinese food for the hungry attendants?
DID ANYONE SEE UNCLE BEN?

John Travolta had six-year gay affair with me, California pilot Doug Gotterba alleges in report that actor's camp calls 'ridiculous'

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/john-travolta-six-year-gay-affair-california-pilot-doug-gotterba-alleges-report-actor-camp-calls-ridiculous-article-1.1147440?comment=true

BANTER

WALMART GREETER2 hours ago
And to think I raked and bagged 20 lawn bags of leaves to see the
double feature of Saturday Night Fever and
Grease in '77 for this guy... I don't know what's
more disturbing: the article or the knitted office carpet on his head...
WHAT, NO SEXUAL FAVOURS?? GET OUTTA HERE WALMART GREETER.

'2016' highest-grossing conservative documentary

READ IT: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/28/2016-highest-grossing-conservative-documentary/

BANTER

Cal
People, we were all led astray in 2008! By a person with a lot of FALSE HOPE and FALSE PROMISES! Boy, were we
taken in and taken in good!! PLEASE! If we have a brain and any common sense! PLEASE! Think with your minds and
hearts about what is really important to us, our children, and what is it that we really want for the future and the country
that we all love?! VOTE SMART THIS TIME AROUND! For the future of our beloved country! Thank You for listening.
August 28, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply

CAL, THANKS FOR THE HEARTFELT ADVICE. IM NOW VOTING NADER.

Buckhippo
All ye conservative sheep shall flock to thy theater and rejoice in the BS that is knee deepeth but this doth not matter for the word of God has commanded us to smite the black man from office! America is full of idiots if they believe this "film."
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oprah Winfrey still highest paid celeb

READ IT:
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/28/oprah-winfrey-still-highest-paid-celeb/?hpt=hp_bn9

BANTER

Tim

  1. F- Oprah. F- Gibsy "I was bullied" Douglas, and f-Michelle "Baby Mama" Obama. Have a nice day.
    August 28, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Henderway
      OOPS.....Sounds like sombody has a complex about black women
      August 28, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Love Rhino
    i'd hit it for half

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Hiker photographs bear just before fatal grizzly attack

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/26/us/alaska-bear-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

BANTER

  • Fozzy Bear, I like Chub Cubs.Collapse
    I was eaten by a bear once.
    Man I love Folsom street.
  • Ninja Penguins
    So, the bear must have spit you out. Hmm, I bet you started to give him a heart burn right when he tasted you.  :)
    FOZZY BEAR, YOU ARE A NAUGHTY ONE.