Wednesday, 29 August 2012

'2016' highest-grossing conservative documentary

READ IT: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/28/2016-highest-grossing-conservative-documentary/

BANTER

Cal
People, we were all led astray in 2008! By a person with a lot of FALSE HOPE and FALSE PROMISES! Boy, were we
taken in and taken in good!! PLEASE! If we have a brain and any common sense! PLEASE! Think with your minds and
hearts about what is really important to us, our children, and what is it that we really want for the future and the country
that we all love?! VOTE SMART THIS TIME AROUND! For the future of our beloved country! Thank You for listening.
August 28, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply

CAL, THANKS FOR THE HEARTFELT ADVICE. IM NOW VOTING NADER.

Buckhippo
All ye conservative sheep shall flock to thy theater and rejoice in the BS that is knee deepeth but this doth not matter for the word of God has commanded us to smite the black man from office! America is full of idiots if they believe this "film."
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE