Tuesday, 14 August 2012

5 babies in 5 minutes: Texas quintuplets

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/14/health/texas-quintuplets/index.html?hpt=he_c1

BANTER:

pmichnerCollapse
When they see their medical bill, they'll pop five bricks in five minutes.
PMICHNER, WELL WISHES PLEASE. REALITY LATER.
zyx123shCollapse
I'm amazed at all the negative comments. Seriously, a simple 'congratulations' never killed anyone - at least not to my knowledge.
Congratulations to the Jones!
YES, ZYX123sh (WTF planet are you from), WE HERE ON EARTH AGREE. WELL WISHES, COTTON CANDY AND TEDDY BEARS FOR ALL!!!