Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Australia's highest court blocks extradition of Nazi war crime suspect

READ IT
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/15/world/asia/australia-charles-zentai-extradition-blocked/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

BANTER

SOMETIMES WE JUST LET THE TROLLS DO THE TALKING!

  • John JacobiCollapse
    All this cry for a jewkid that died 60 years ago.
    No cry for all the brown babies that are dying today.
  • Xairesephos
    You're a bigot.  In your rush to make a rather basic political statement you made light of a brutal murder and proved yourself a beast.  I am sorry that the public schools failed you so.
  • RoscoeC
    I think maybe you should think before you write. Your hatred is showing.

  • profdotCollapse
    What is the Simon Wiesenthal Center going to do once the last of the ex-Nazis are all dead of old age?  It's ironic that the institution is housed in a country that would not even exist if it were not for the Nazis.
  • RoscoeC
    I guess they should be happy then that the Nazis murdered them? Is that what you are saying? Go back to sleep. You took too much Ambien.