Monday, 13 August 2012

Britain brings Olympic curtain down with rocking extravaganza

READ IT:
 http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/story/2012/08/12/sp-london-olympics-closing-ceremony-canada-flag-bearer-christine-sinclair.html

BANTER:

COUSIN HECTOR
Meanwhile in America, NBC has tape delayed the asteroid hitting Earth.

GOLD METAL GOES TO "COUSIN HECTOR"

AWAKE @3am
>And the supermodels?...huh?.
Isn't Runway Walking the next Olympic demo sport?

YOU HAVE OUR VOTE!

Jools BUK
I guess the Rolling Stones were asking for too much money.

DIDN'T YA HEAR Jools, THE GLITTER TWINS WERE PREPPING FOR PARA OLYMPIC OPENER.