Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Britain warns Ecuador over Assange asylum

READ IT:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/15/ecuador-london-assange.html

BANTER.

SecondOpinion
Why is it that a man who feels his duty is to make people around the world accountable for their actions, is so desperate to avoid being held accountable for his own actions?

YES, YES, YES. WHAT IS THAT WHISTLE BLOWER HIDING FROM? TORTURE, DEATH BAD JAIL FOOD?