Monday, 13 August 2012

Cats killing more wildlife than previously thought

Read it:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/pets/9462354/Cats-killing-more-wildlife-than-previously-thought.html

Banter:

Commenter's avatar
So many cats, so few recipies..........
JAMIE OLIVER, WHERE RU
Commenter's avatar
Cats with their own cameras is obviously the way forward.
The logical next step is for them to have mobile phones and laptops.
Expect Apple to announce the arrival of the 'I-pussy' very shortly.
WE LOVE THIS IDEA?
Commenter's avatar
Last week, I saw three pheasant hens calmly walk less than a couple of metres from my ginger tom Rufus. Neither of them showed the slightest interest in each other.
OH FOXIE, RUSFUS IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

Commenter's avatar
I have never understood why people have cats - they come home to be fed and then clear off, probably to get another meal from a cat- lover down the someone down the road, then spend the hours of darkness dumping in my garden.

GARDEN DUMPING IN DARKNESS. A NEW OLYMPIC SPORT.