Thursday, 16 August 2012

Ecuador grants asylum to WikiLeaks' Assange

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/world/americas/ecuador-assange/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

BANTER

MNfreethinker, The world's problems can be solved with bacon.Collapse
Does anyone catch the Monty Python and the Holy Grail simularity here? The French Castle and King Arthur? Hilarious.
SEEMS MORE LIKE THE DEAD PERROT SKETCH TO US.  " IT HAS CEASED TO BE!"