Friday, 24 August 2012

Empire State Building shootings kill 2 and wound 9, police say

READ IT
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/24/justice/new-york-empire-state/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

BANTER

sinsationalbulkCollapse
Well if weed was legal he would have just smoked ate and forgot about it. Too bad America still keeping it illegal.
kflanigan1Collapse
It's funny how the act of a madman brings out all the other madmen on these sites.
Choir LoftCollapse
IN THE NEWSROOM it's always fun to see a shooting come over the wire.  The man or woman that gets the story ends up with a feather in their cap.
The real crime is the fact that journalists, like vultures, make a living on the murder and mayhem of society.   They actually LIKE IT.
.....that's why I got out of the business....I grew a conscience and couldn't keep my lunch down working there any more.
but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...