Monday, 13 August 2012

House Republicans Sue AG Holder Over 'Fast And Furious' Documents

READ IT:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/08/13/158696535/house-republicans-sue-ag-holder-over-fast-and-furious-documents

BANTER:

Congress needs to do what their being paid to do? Hardy, har har har, where the bee's wax have you been for the past 4 years? Example, #1 Harry Reid and a balanced budget? Good grief man, get a handle.

RICHARD, BEE'S WAX OR NOT YOU GOTTA TAKE IT EASY ON HR. HE'S WAS ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE. GOOD GRIEF!