Thursday, 16 August 2012

Undocumented immigrants line up for relief from deportation

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/15/us/immigration-deferred-deportation/index.html?iref=obinsite

BANTER

GET YOUR NOTE BOOK OUT AND GET READY FOR SOME REPUBLICAN LOGIC.

  • goat333
    They are not immigrants.  They are not undocument immigrants.  They ARE ILLEGAL.  But Obumma "The long nose"  needs votes.  Its called "Buying the Vote".
  • billofRight
    remmett70, perhaps they could, it would depend on them getting past the registration process, which may or may not work. There is absolutely NOTHING stopping them from getting a copy of someone's utility bill (ACORN and LaRaza could help) and voting someone ELSE'S ballot.
  • rstlne
    You must be a citizen in order to be allowed to vote in the United States.  These people will not be able to vote, so exactly how is Obama buying the vote?
  • remmett70
    How do you stop them from voting, when we are not allowed to check ID at the polls?
  • billofRight
    Without photoID, they can vote under someone else's name.
  • remmett70
    Someone elses name?  they can vote under their own name since we can't check and verify citizenship.
  • remmett70
    Actually, they are immigrants.  The undocumented is just the PC term for Illegal.