Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Imagine flying from New York to London in under an hour

READ IT: http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/14/imagine-flying-from-new-york-to-london-in-under-an-hour/?hpt=hp_c1

BANTER:
Jokesterer
This is amazing! We can't wait to use this on some poor country!
YOU JEST,  JOKESTERER
The Doctor
The Scramjet intake will cause instability at hypersonic speeds...
LOOK EVERYONE, THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE AND HE IS AN EXPERT ON SCRAMJET INTAKES. MUST BE THE SAME GUY FROM AAA THAT FIXED MY FLAT TIRE.
luke
It continues to amaze me how the right wing screams bloody murder at the thought of spending money on the poor, sick and elderly – but when when the pentagon flushes billions down the toilet on stupid projects like this – they don't bat an eye – how about using technology to help people and better their lives instead of finding new ways to kill people faster?
LUKE I WISH I WAS YOUR FATHER, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO RIGHT!