Wednesday, 29 August 2012

John Travolta had six-year gay affair with me, California pilot Doug Gotterba alleges in report that actor's camp calls 'ridiculous'

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/john-travolta-six-year-gay-affair-california-pilot-doug-gotterba-alleges-report-actor-camp-calls-ridiculous-article-1.1147440?comment=true

BANTER

WALMART GREETER2 hours ago
And to think I raked and bagged 20 lawn bags of leaves to see the
double feature of Saturday Night Fever and
Grease in '77 for this guy... I don't know what's
more disturbing: the article or the knitted office carpet on his head...
WHAT, NO SEXUAL FAVOURS?? GET OUTTA HERE WALMART GREETER.