Tuesday, 14 August 2012

MacKay says military squadron wasn't on a fishing trip

READ IT:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/08/13/nl-mackay-defends-fishing-813.html

BANTER:

Fete Chef
Oh, I really believe Peter Mckay, especially when it comes to the inappropriate use of military assets being misused for personal reasons and self-aggrandizement.

FETE CHEF, IF ONLY YOU HAD FAITH IN PETER, YOU MIGHT GET SOME FRESH FISH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.

A Common Tater
Let me guess ... they were rescuing some stranded fish?

YOU GOT IT! PETER MCKRAY WANTED TO PULL AS MANY FISH OUT BEFORE ANOTHER PIPELINE RUPTURES.

Common Scents
Another dumb politician who didn't have the brains to get the story straight before lying in front of the press.

SHOW US A SMART ONE.