Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Mars rover could start moving in a week

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/14/us/mars-curiosity/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

BANTER:

NowonmaiCollapse
I'm hoping that the Mars rover see's a family of aliens cooking steaks on the bbq.
YEAH, A RARE CHEWBACCA BURGER WOULD GO DOWN NICE.

nobody2009Collapse
who really beleives that's Mars?
NOBODY, NOBODY 2009, NOBODY.
CanadaPride4Collapse
I'M LITERALLY BEING LITERAL RIGHT NOW. IF I SEE ONE MORE STORY ABOUT THIS STUPID THING, I'M LITERALLY NEVER GOING TO THIS SITE AGAIN.
I KNOW, WE NEED MORE STORIES ABOUT SYRIA AND MITT'S TAX EVASION. WHERE IS THE COMMENT BOX?