Sunday, 19 August 2012

Missouri Republican claims 'legitimate rape' rarely results in pregnancy

READ IT:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/19/missouri-republican-claims-legitimate-rape-rarely-results-in-pregnancy/?hpt=hp_t1

BANTER

Bruno
He is clearly an imbecile, but that comb-over deserves praise.
August 19, 2012 07:36 pm at 7:36 pm |

BRUNO, THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE COMB OVER. FOOLED US.

Scott
These comments represent just another red flag warning of the dire consequences for women and girls if these knuckle dragging morons take control of the United States Senate and the White House in early 2013! Wake up America!
August 19, 2012 07:37 pm at 7:37 pm |

YEP, YEP AND YEP.

pct1999
Oh God please smite these Right wingers from the face of the Earth
SMITE THEM AND GIVE US SOME FREE IN AND OUT BURGERS WHILE YOUR AT IT.