Monday, 13 August 2012

No rush for gold Despite the hopes of a vocal few, skateboarding and the Olympics just don't mix

READ IT:
http://espn.go.com/action/conversations/_/id/8253956/skateboarding-unlikely-become-olympic-sport

BANTER:

If horse dancing it's an olympic sport so should skateboarding, however I feel we should also make sexual intercourse an olympic event as well

WHO DO YOU HAVE TO F**$% TO GET IN THE OLYMPICS, ANYWAY?

They can have rhythmic gymnastics and speed walking, but
not skateboarding? The world is stupid...

HOLY CRAP, IS IT EVER!