Wednesday, 15 August 2012

N.Y. man charged, accused of faking death in insurance scam

READ IT:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/15/justice/new-york-fake-death-insurance/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

BANTER:

commenter77Collapse
Does no one see a true miracle anymore?  Also, I have a skitter on the underwear that I just took off that looks just like the baby jesus.  It'll be on ebay tomorrow for bidding.
I THINK THIS PERSON IS ONTO SOMETHING. EVERYONE, UNDERWEAR CHECK, NOW!