Monday, 20 August 2012

Obese woman loses weight through marathon sex 'I sweat off loads of calories,' 600-pound Pauline Potter reveals. 'I call it ‘sexercise.''

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/obese-woman-loses-weight-marathon-sex-article-1.1116995

BANTER

ERICA MORET14 days ago
This is stupid. She burns 500 calories having sex? Yeah, but she probably consumes
10,000 a day. Big deal.
Why is this news worthy?
Anyways, when did sex equate to love? You people are off your rockers.
ERICA, REALLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP. MAYBE GET LAID.

DR PHIL OF CRAP25 days ago
Marathon sex? I suppose with her you can grab a tube of KY and get a different
wrinkle of fat every hour.
1 reply
0
READ IT NOW21 days ago