Monday, 13 August 2012

Photobucket breach floods Web with racy images

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/09/tech/photobucket-privacy-breach/index.html?hpt=hp_bn5

BANTER:

wrackCollapse
So where can I see these nudie shots?
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL MINDY. SHE LIKES A GOOD TIME.

Photobucket is a photo sharing site NOT a photo storage site. There is a hell of a difference. There is nothing wrong with their privacy settings. People just need to get a brain and learn how to use the internet.
GETTIN A BRAIN IF SOMEONES GOT ONE TO GET? MAKE SURE IT'S FULL OF THOSE RACY PHOTO BUCKET PHOTOS.