Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Rep. Jackson being treated for bipolar depression, clinic says

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/13/politics/jackson-congress-depression/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

BANTER:

lambwoodCollapse
The dude's got those crazy eyes! He could be a gangsta' rapper if the community orginizen' don't pan out.
QUICK, LAMBWOOD EMAIL PDIDDY- YOU COULD BE ON TO SOMETHIN.
TheWeeBeeCollapse
Is that why he only gets upset when black people are assaulted and not when they assault others?
OUCH, The Wee Bee NEEDS A LITTLE WEE HUG.
CharlieTeeCollapse
No surprise there...all LIBERALS have mental disorders.
CHARLIE TEE, GENERALIZATIONS ARE A GREAT WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS.
PhilabiasCollapse
if my dad was jesse jackson i would need treatment for depression too, and probley need a suicide watch as well
IM SO SORRY THAT HE ISN'T YOUR DAD.