Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman

READ IT:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783

BANTER

JOE L5 hours ago
I watched the convention for twenty minutes last night and
saw one Asian woman, and a bunch of old, white people. Sounds about right.
1 reply
+2

POETIC JUSTICE5 minutes ago
Was that the Asian lady who delivered the Chinese food for the hungry attendants?
DID ANYONE SEE UNCLE BEN?