Sunday, 19 August 2012

Russian court imprisons Pussy Riot band members on hooliganism charges

READ IT
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/17/world/europe/russia-pussy-riot-trial/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

BANTER

trenchesCollapse
Wow, some incredibly juvenile posts that really reveal complete stupidity
BRING THEM ON!

ShoveIinSnowCollapse
It's official, Putin does not like pussy.
harrykuheimCollapse
There would be Riots and Eric Holder would press Terrorism charges if Ted Nugent did a Flash Mob gig at Rev. Wrights' Church and expressed his views about what a Racist and Failure Obama is.
aldjfljloserCollapse
In this country we executed retarded individuals.
So who are we to preach anybody about "justice".
ALDJFLJLOSER HAS A CRAPPY NAME BUT A GOOD POINT.
  • chrisozmanCollapse
    Those old enough will recognize the same smirk on their faces as the Charles Manson followers of the 1960s, pure evil, and knowing they are doing their satanic work.  While
    the "Church" administration is clearly corrupt and their actions supporting Putin indefensible all "Churches" who pray to Mary as if she is equal to God are abominations anyway.
    Satan's plan is clearly to provoke guilt by association against the real Church which he has done so successfully in the past with the Catholics etc. The over-reaction by the state will do nothing but eventually cause more people to turn against the real Church of Christ, in Russia and elsewhere, exactly what Satan wants.
  • JasonTremblay
    Take your meds.

  • No comments: