Monday, 13 August 2012

Security system fails to detect man on runway at NY's Kennedy Airport

READ: http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/13/travel/airport-intrusion/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

BANTER:

Drew JohnsonCollapse
 On another note, I sell rocks that are guaranteed to keep martians away. $5 a rock; pretty cheap to feel safe from aliens.
DREW, A RAY GUN WILL DO JUST FINE. THANKS A BUNCH.

Joel ParkerCollapse
I am not against making an example out of him, he sounds jamaican
JOEL, ARE YOU DISGRUNTLED SPRINTER OR JUST GOT A BAD TUMMY WHILE IN KINGSTON?