Saturday, 25 August 2012

Space legend Neil Armstrong dies

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/neil-armstrong-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

BANTER

DRUNKlN M0MCollapse
I think it's good he died. At 82, he was probably wearing diapers & smelled like old people. Sure he wore diapers in space, but that's different. Nobody wants some old dude around who smells like baby food & diapers.
OBVIOUSLY NOT AN AARP MEMBER.

DRUNKlN M0MCollapse
I wonder if he faked his death, like he did the moon landing?
DRUNKIN M0M, TWICE. BUZZ, IS THAT YOU?

DRUNKlN M0MCollapse
I wonder if he really was the first man to walk on the moon set? I bet other people tested it out before they filmed him.
DRUNKIN M0M, THREE TIMES!  A FAILED SITCOM STAR??
Ninja PenguinsCollapse
Looks like he lived a good long life. May his soul rest in the presence of the Lord.
AMEN! THANKS NEIL.