Monday, 13 August 2012

Virginia deputy fights his firing over a Facebook 'like'

Read it here:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/10/tech/social-media/deputy-fired-facebook-like/index.html?hpt=hp_bn5

BANTER

airwulf49Collapse
The button is childish but you can't voice an opinion or push a symbol?  Really?  You are one petty punk Sheriff Roberts.  Control freak, egotist with an inferriority and persecution complex.  The county should fire you and show you who the real boss is.
"LIKE" for the deputies who were terminated.
"PETTY PUNK SHERIFF ROBERTS".  WOW, AIRWULF49 MUST A BEEN WAITING A LIFETIME TO USE THAT LINE!

sigmondseamonster
There is nothing "social" about Social Media. Facebook and Twitter are for losers and posers who have no social abilities or skills whatsoever and live lives of isolation and fear. I have real friends with real conversations. And MAKE friends in the same way. I am not on Facebook or Twitter and have a happy life without it becoming a brainwashed "necessity" following herds of unthinking people who need it. I make money and am successful in business because I still TALK to people. Facebook and Twitter are worthless pieces of digital garbage made of squares FOR SQUARES.
SO, WHY ARE YOU POSTING THEN??

Rajiv Aurora
Liking is living democracy and taking a standing with responsibility
J'DOR RAJIV!

RegisCollapse
Why would you like your superiors opponent on Facebook , not saying its right all that he was fired but you have to sense about what you say on social media sites company's even more now have policies and things about conduct online and people have gotten fired over Facebook . Keep your stuff private keep work and play seperate and have the approiate restrictions . It's not right but that's how tr world is now be smart about it
HEY REGIS HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE A LESSON IN RUN ON SENTENCES BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TYPING ENDLESSLY BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS OR FRIENDS NEVER PAID YOU ANY ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER AND MORE HANDSOME. JUST SAYIN'.