Monday, 13 August 2012

'Wealth equals health,' Canadian doctors say

READ IT:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2012/08/10/health-income-cma.html

BANTER:

silvanus2012/08/13
at 7:13 AM ET
No, really?

Another study that shows the blatantly obvious.

Wealth means the ability to obtain better food, better resources, better education (which means greater knowledge of health risks), and better medical attention. More importantly, it provides not just the ability to obtain these items, but the influence to obtain them when there is a limited supply.

But apparently we needed a study to figure this out.

YES, REALLY. NOW PASS ME THE SMOKIES POUTINE, YO!

The Khazar
Its interesting to read the comments and see the striking proportion of self-congratulatory 'ubermenschen' that sincerely believe poor people to be inferior beings (and, by pleasant implication, that comfortable persons like themselves are 'superior' and possessing of superior traits....as apparently 'proven' by their own relative affluence wrought exclusively by their 'drive').

I sometimes have to remind myself that such folks actually dwell among us.

It must be nice for everything in one's understanding of the world to always be so very, very simple.

Good for you.

OH, THE KHAZAR IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THOSE SIMPLETON DWELLERS THAT  SIMPLIFY EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF NOTIONS.