Thursday, 16 August 2012

Winner of $337 million lottery jackpot bought ticket in Michigan

READ IT:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/us/powerball/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

BANTER

HMMM, IF MICHAEL MOORE WON, THINK OF THE MOVIES HE COULD MAKE.

John Jacobi
Someone should tell this lucky person to LOAD up on Facebook stock, its sooooooooooo cheap.
JJ, SHORT THE STOCK. IT'S STILL A LONG WAY DOWN TO $1.

AnusMud
Michigan smells like hot dog water.
NOW, ANUSMUD, THERE IS NO NEED TO STICK YOUR ANUS IN THE FACE OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF MICHIGAN.