Thursday, 20 September 2012

he's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pay

READ IT:
http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-pay-20120905/10

BANTER

nyclucky at 7:08 AM September 20, 2012
Sorry, but she just looks so miserable. I'm not surprised, really. Someone with such a small heart can't have much real wisdom to share. Pass.
vicvargaz at 8:06 AM September 19, 2012
It looks like she ate most of her inheritance. Wonder if her workers ever thought of slowly spit-roasting her to feed the entire staff for a month?
SHE WOULD BE TASTY ON FRESH KAISER AND PINT OF FOSTERS. OY.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Seal, Heidi Klum’s bodyguard stare daggers at each other in faceoff outside her Manhattan digs

READ:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/seal-heidi-klum-bodyguard-stare-daggers-faceoff-manhattan-digs-article-1.1152088?comment=true

BANTER

HORSEHEAD21 hour ago
Seal... dude... when your ex is screwing another guy, it hurts like
hell but to complain about it just makes you look pathetic!

1313 MOCKING BIRD LANE2 hours ago
Seal has that "How does my di_k taste" look on his face.
NICE.

Pauline Marois to become Quebec's 1st female premier

READ IT: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebecvotes2012/story/2012/09/03/quebec-election-night-results-2012.html

BANTER

M.J. Coldwell

Vive le Quebec the hell away from my wallet.

.