Thursday, 20 September 2012

he's back: World's richest woman makes case for $2-a-day pay

READ IT:
http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-pay-20120905/10

BANTER

nyclucky at 7:08 AM September 20, 2012
Sorry, but she just looks so miserable. I'm not surprised, really. Someone with such a small heart can't have much real wisdom to share. Pass.
vicvargaz at 8:06 AM September 19, 2012
It looks like she ate most of her inheritance. Wonder if her workers ever thought of slowly spit-roasting her to feed the entire staff for a month?
SHE WOULD BE TASTY ON FRESH KAISER AND PINT OF FOSTERS. OY.