Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Seal, Heidi Klum’s bodyguard stare daggers at each other in faceoff outside her Manhattan digs

READ:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/seal-heidi-klum-bodyguard-stare-daggers-faceoff-manhattan-digs-article-1.1152088?comment=true

BANTER

HORSEHEAD21 hour ago
Seal... dude... when your ex is screwing another guy, it hurts like
hell but to complain about it just makes you look pathetic!

1313 MOCKING BIRD LANE2 hours ago
Seal has that "How does my di_k taste" look on his face.
NICE.