Saturday, 27 October 2012

Sandy strengthens, East Coast braces for possible 'superstorm'

READ IT: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/27/us/tropical-weather-sandy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

BANTER:

  • Josh Godwin Musuku
    I pray Sandy wipes out my home, mortgage is just too high. Then I will have an excuse.
  • Bruinman86Collapse
    Spoken like a true American!! Well played.....

    SharpTooth3Collapse
    All this hype from a storm named after a squirrel on SpongeBob...

    SANDY- YOU TROUBLE MAKER. LETS SEE IF YOUR AS NASTY AS THEY SAY YOU ARE.